Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott - Free For NHS Workers Tickets
Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham.
Those eligible for tickets will be all NHS frontline staff that work within NHS hospitals across the United Kingdom including, but not limited to, doctors, nurses, support workers, porters and cleaners. Any staff that work within the hospital will be eligible to apply for tickets. Eligible NHS staff members are entitled to bring one guest with them but will need two tickets (one for them and one for their guest).
Ticket applications must only be made by the NHS member of staff who must bring their valid NHS or Primary Care Trust I.D card to the show (original format, no photocopies), as ticket checks will be in operation. All tickets will carry the name of the person who made the booking, and this must match the name that is on the NHS or Primary Care Trust I.D card or admission will be refused.
If you secure tickets in error as you are not NHS frontline staff, please contact the ticket provider to arrange cancellation of those tickets.
If you secure tickets and find that you are unable to attend, please contact the ticket provider to arrange cancellation of these tickets, to enable the tickets to be available to other NHS Frontline staff.
Accessible bookings, including wheelchair spaces, must be booked via the venue - details and full terms & conditions are below
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. We cannot issue refunds to under 14s who are not accompanied by an adult.
Please note: any ticket bought from Gigs & Tours that is no longer required can only be resold through Twickets. Reselling through any other channel will render the ticket(s) invalid.
Where we provide a seating plan for events, every effort is made to show you correct information. Ho...
A message from Paul...
"The Coronavirus pandemic should remind everyone, and let no-one forget, that our National Health Service is the most brilliant and significant institution in our lives. The men and women who serve us and care for us, give us hope and sacrifice their own wellbeing, can never be thanked enough. We are just musicians, so there is little we can do but sing for you. By way of appreciation, we announce the following gig for all frontline NHS staff. From the porters, the cleaners and the drivers, to the doctors and the nurses; thank you."
Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott have announced a free concert for all NHS frontline and auxiliary staff to take place at the 9000 capacity Nottingham Motorpoint Arena on Tuesday 13th October 2020.
Ticket applications must only be made by the NHS member of staff who must bring their valid NHS or Primary Care Trust I.D card (original format, no photocopies) to the show, as ticket checks will be in operation. All tickets will carry the name of the person who made the booking and this must match the name that is on the NHS or Primary Care Trust I.D card or admission will be refused.The guest of the eligible NHS staff member will need to present and enter the venue at the same time.
Tickets will be limited to 2 per person (eligible NHS staff members and one guest) and will be available from Tuesday 31st March at 7pm. Further details to follow.
PROMOTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This event is a thank you to all frontline NHS and auxiliary staff. Tickets are available for frontline staff only, including but not limited to doctors, nurses, porters, cleaners, support workers. Please respect this, ID checks will be in place.
2. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
3. This ticket is issued by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
4. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
5. The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been issued, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the box office for collection. There will be no re-admittance allowed. No duplicates will be issued for lost or destroyed tickets.
6. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets
ii) A valid NHS ID or Primary Care Trust ID card (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets, or details of employment if NHS contract staff.
Failure to bring all the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
7. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 2 tickets per person.
8. Ticket has no monetary value.
The venue operates searches upon entry. If you need to bring a bag no rucksacks or bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will be permitted. Lockers will not be available for use.
Travel options: Big Green Coach
Big Green Coach are proud to be working with Paul & Jacqui on this show and providing a coach network for ticketholders FREE OF CHARGE from 13 pick-up locations!
Coaches are timed to arrive before music starts and will get you home safely at the end of the show. No hotels, no leaving for the last train and no being designated driver!
More information here
Pick up points: Birkenhead, Birmingham, Chester, Coventry, Derby, Doncaster, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Stockport and Stoke on Trent.