Maisie Peters Tickets
The Leadmill, Sheffield.
This event is for 14 and over - No refunds will be issued for under 14s.
Please note: any ticket bought from Gigs & Tours that is no longer required can be resold via Twickets. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets resold in the course of a business or for commercial gain.
EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Ticket purchases to be limited to four tickets per person.
2. The official and only approved ticketing resale partners of this show are the official resale platform of the ticket platform you bought your ticket from, so if you bought Maisie Peters tickets from SEE Tickets and cannot make it to the show, please use TWICKETS. To remain valid, tickets can only be resold/bought via official platforms. If any tickets are bought or sold through any other platform/company, then the promoter reserves the right to cancel the tickets. The ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partners.
3. The ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoter. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoter upon request.
4. The ticket is sold by the Promoter directly to the customer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
5. Admission to this event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. You must also adhere to the Promoter or venue operator's specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19 - this could be, but is not limited to, an obligation to provide negative lateral flow tests or provide vaccination certificates. If you do not comply with any Promoter or venue terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund.