O2 Academy Brixton, London.
2. A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
4. Your full name will appear on your ticket(s) and be tied to the account you used to purchase tickets, and you must present photo ID matching your order to enter the event.
5. If you purchase more than one ticket, your guest(s) must be with you at the time of entry or will be refused entry.
6. If you can no longer use your tickets you may resell them through the See Tickets Fan to Fan resale system or Twickets.
7. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
8. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
9. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply
No under 14s in the standing area, 8 - 13s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Please note: any ticket bought from Gigs & Tours that is no longer required can be resold via Twickets. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets resold in the course of a business or for commercial gain.
COVID T&Cs: Admission to this event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. You must also adhere to the Promoter or venue operator's specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19 - this could be, but is not limited to, an obligation to provide negative lateral flow tests or provide vaccination certificates. If you do not comply with any Promoter or venue terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Price includes a £1.75 venue facility fee
General O2 Academy Brixton Information:
Letters or Authorisation are accepted on non-names on ticket events. Just bring a letter from whoever booked
them for you, stating your name, the booking reference and the last four digits
of the card they used to buy them giving you authorisation to collect the tickets.
For events with no age limit, under 14's must be accompanied by an adult and
seated in the circle.
Under 21's require I.D. to purchase alcohol.
Please note that if you have selected unreserved circle you will either have
to sit in the circle or stand at the back of this area.