TommyInnit: Annoying at First! Tickets
O2 Apollo, Manchester.
Please note: this event will be digital issued tickets. With this in mind you need to have a created account with us (if you have not already). To register please see here, if you already have an account, you can log in prior to attempting purchase here.
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. We cannot issue refunds to under 14s who are not accompanied by an adult.
Please note: any ticket bought from Gigs & Tours that is no longer required can be resold via Twickets. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets resold in the course of a business or for commercial gain.
Where we provide a seating plan for events, every effort is made to show you correct information. Ho...
More information about TommyInnit: Annoying at First! tickets
USE OF STRONG LANGUAGE. THE AUDIENCE AND EVENT WILL BE FILMED. NO AUDIO-VISUAL RECORDING PERMITTED.
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold on behalf of the Promoters to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the T&Cs of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. Ticket resale is permitted at no more than the price you paid (face value + booking fee). Please only use the official resale partner www.twickets.live. Selling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms will breach our T&Cs and those tickets may be cancelled.
4. Ticket sales are limited to X per person per show. Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
5. No photography or the use of audio or audio-visual recording equipment (including cameras) will be permitted at the show. Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics may also be used in the performance.
6. Admission to this event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. You must also adhere to the Promoter or venue operator's specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19 - this could be, but is not limited to, an obligation to provide negative lateral flow tests or provide vaccination certificates. If you do not comply with any Promoter or venue terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund.