Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds Tickets
Bonus Arena, Hull.
14+ only in the standing area, 0s - 13s must be accompanied by an adult in the seating area. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Please note: any ticket bought from Gigs & Tours that is no longer required can be resold via Twickets. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets resold in the course of a business or for commercial gain.
Where we provide a seating plan for events, every effort is made to show you correct information. Ho...
More information about Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds tickets
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold on behalf of the Promoters to the Consumer. Business or traders are specifically prohibited from purchasing for this event. Any who do so will have their tickets cancelled.
3. Ticket resale is permitted at no more than the price you paid (face value + booking fee). Please only use the official resale partner www.twickets.live. Selling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms will breach our T&Cs and those tickets may be cancelled.
4. Ticket sales are limited to 4 per person per show. Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
5. Ticket sales data may be manually forensically examined and any evidence of the use of aggressive software, multiple identities or any other unlawful practice will be passed to National Trading Standards E-crime team and Police.
Admission to this event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. You must also adhere to the Promoter or venue operator's specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19 - this could be, but is not limited to, an obligation to provide negative lateral flow tests or provide vaccination certificates. If you do not comply with any Promoter or venue terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund.