O2 Academy Birmingham, Birmingham.
ID ticketing in place, max 4 tickets per person.
PROMOTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist's official face-value resale partner, Twickets. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
4. The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the box office for collection. The Lead Booker will need to enter the venue at the same time as their guests. There will be no re-admittance allowed.
5. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets.
ii) A valid photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets.
Failure to bring all the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
6. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
Refunds and exchanges will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling. These must be requested from your point of purchase and can only be claimed by the person who made the booking. The refund will only cover the face value of the ticket and the associated booking fee.
Only tickets purchased through the approved agents are valid for admission.
8+ only. 8s to 14s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Please note: any ticket bought from Gigs & Tours that is no longer required can only be resold through Twickets. Reselling through any other channel will render the ticket(s) invalid.
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - 0121 622 8250
This event is for fans only and the following terms and conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased by real fans for personal use only and are not resold unfairly.
The lead booker's full name will appear on tickets, and the lead booker must present photo ID to enter the event. All guests must enter at the same time as the lead booker (failure to do so may result in guests being turned away). If for a genuine reason the lead booker is unable to attend the event, please contact customer services.
Tickets may not be resold except by using (i) the official resale channel of your point of purchase, in which case the lead booker's name will be updated automatically; or (ii) Twickets in which case, please contact customer services to arrange any name changes required in accordance with such channels' terms and condition. Any tickets resold or transferred in breach of the restriction and/or via an unauthorised method and/or for unfair financial gain may be cancelled and their barcodes voided, preventing entry to the event.
A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit will be cancelled.