Cat & Nat
Islington Assembly Hall, London.
This event is for 16 and over - No refunds will be issued for under 16s.
Please note: any ticket bought from Gigs & Tours that is no longer required can only be resold through Twickets. Reselling through any other channel will render the ticket(s) invalid.
In tandem with the book release, Cat and Nat are hitting the road to tell never-before-told stories about the stress, guilt, joy, and laundry (oh the laundry!) of being a mom. Join them as they shine a witty light on some of the hardest topics in motherhood, all while celebrating this amazing community of women who come from all walks of life but are united in the idea that we're all just doing the best we can.
- A live viewing of a #MOMTRUTHS podcast recording (Cat & Nat will dive deeper into a hilarious excerpt from the book - unique to each tour city).
- Live DJ throughout the evening
- Well known Cat & Nat segments (Flying', Mom Confessions', etc.) brought to life on stage.
- Brutal honesty about motherhood - we get into all the mom confessions that no one ever talks about
- Shenanigans (we can't really define what this is, you just have to be there to find out)
- New friends. Come alone, or come with 20 other people, but we guarantee you'll walk away with a community of women who have your back through the everyday gong show that is our life.