O2 Ritz, Manchester.
2. A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
4. Your full name will appear on your ticket(s) and be tied to the account you used to purchase tickets, and you must present photo ID matching your order to enter the event.
5. If you purchase more than one ticket, your guest(s) must be with you at the time of entry or will be refused entry.
6. If you can no longer use your tickets you may resell them through the See Tickets Fan to Fan resale system or Twickets.
7. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
8. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
9. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply
8+ only. 8s to 14s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Please note: any ticket bought from Gigs & Tours that is no longer required can only be resold through Twickets. Reselling through any other channel will render the ticket(s) invalid.