The O2 Arena, London.
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist's official face-value resale partner, Twickets.
4. The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away.
5. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets
ii) A valid photo ID matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets,
Failure to bring all of the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
6. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
16+ only in the standing area, 12s - 15s must be accompanied by an adult in the seating area. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Subject to licence
Accessible booking line:
The accessible booking line is open Monday to Friday (9am - 7pm), Saturday and Sunday (10am-6pm).
Typetext 18001 020 8463 3359.
Call 020 8463 3359
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information only.
If you need more details about access and facilities please email or call on the numbers above.
The O2 accepts the Access Card - for more information on this card please visit www.accesscard.org.uk
All children must have a ticket.
Children aged 15 and under need to be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over.
No under 16s in the Standing areas
No smoking in the entire 02 complex
Seats located in level 4 are not recommended for those who have a fear of