Manchester Arena, Manchester.
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist's official face-value resale partner, Twickets.
4. The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away.
5. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets
ii) A valid photo ID matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets,
Failure to bring all of the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
6. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
16+ only in the standing area, 12s - 14s must be accompanied by an adult in the seating area. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Children shows allow babes in arms up to 23 months however some shows specifically targeted at younger audiences require a ticket for anyone attending the performance. Please check the relevant show's event page for further details.
Further enhanced security checks have been put in place at Manchester Arena to provide reassurance and confidence and we advise you to arrive in plenty of time to pass through these additional security checks.
We also ask that you keep personal belongings to a minimum and only bring your essentials with you. Please do not bring any backpacks or large bags as these will not be permitted into the arena. You are permitted to bring small bags or handbags no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm (approx. an A3 piece of paper).
There are no storage facilities for large items within the venue and it will be left to the patron to find a safe temporary facility to hold them. The venue will not be responsible for late admission or non-admission as a result of this policy.
If you are collecting tickets on the day a temporary box office has been set up on the Trinity Way corridor next to the Arena car park entrance. This temporary box office will be open from 4.00pm only on a show day and will close approximately 15 minutes after the main act goes on stage.
Please check Manchester Arena's website (manchester-arena.com) and follow them on social media (@manchesterarena) for specific show information before your visit.